J&K ADVENTURES

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One year Six months and counting!

So as I was talking to my friend Alicia about her wedding ( exactly one year before mine!) coming up and I realized that it is now only one year and six months until my wedding!! It's still quite a ways away but I figured its not to early to start looking at venue ideas. I would really like to have the ceremony in one location and our reception in another. I never realized how much work it would be to find someplace that would do only the ceremony and not do the reception. Even though we have hit a little bump I still found plenty of amazing placing venue sites that have caught Jesse and my attention. So far we have a top three at this point in the game.

I have always loved stonebridge. I find this place gorgeous with beautiful ground and wonderful decorations. It would be great for amazing wedding pictures!



Arizona golf resort has a beautiful ceremony site with the beautiful Arizona mountains behind them. I can't wait to take a real tour rather than a virtual one




Dobson Ranch is a great location for a reception. I am personally aware of this because my sister (matron of honor) had her reception. The prices are great and the staff is very friendly.

Be expecting as the date gets closer to hear more and more wedding news! It will only get worse!


Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment