J&K ADVENTURES

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coyotes Hockey!!

 
 This past Friday I took Jesse to his first ever NHL Hockey Game. Which is crazy because hockey is his favorite sport. But I guess in his home state of Oregon there is no professional hockey team so it makes sense for him to have not seen a game.Well to start off awhile back I promised Jesse that if the Coyotes make it to round 2 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs we would go to a game. Well the team did in fact advance thus how we ended up at the game on Friday night. Jesse was so excited it was like a little kid on Christmas morning.
We had seats that were kind of high in the stadium but the nice thing about the Glendale Arena is there is not really a bad seat in the house. You can even read the players' number on their jersey.
Even though I have never really been a huge fan of really any professional sport. I have come to enjoy hockey. All the fights,body slams, and puck shots can really be quite entertaining. Jesse likes to call me his hockey buddy now. I guess we can make another note on our list of things we have in common. Next up will be another live game with the DBacks. Although if Jesse has his way we will be seeing alot more of the Coyotes!


Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment