J&K ADVENTURES

Friday, April 13, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!!


Last Sunday was Easter it's seems this year is flying by! Many people have different traditions when it comes to Easter or all holidays for that matter. So I thought I would share what my family does for Easter.
We always start with dying Easter eggs. this year we got to dye them twice once at my sisters and then again at my mom's it was pretty much double the fun! Even Jesse and I got involved



Afterwards while all of our eggs are drying we look for our easter baskets. I have the most amazing parents and even though we are all adults they still get and hide our easter baskets. This year we all got kinect games I have to say mine was the best ( Michael Jackson )!!


And of course right before our big easter dinner, we hide all the eggs we colored that morning and go searching for them.


It was a great way to spend a sunday. I can't wait to spend our next holiday together again!

until we meet again


No comments:

Post a Comment