J&K ADVENTURES

Saturday, October 22, 2011

...and I'll drink if I want to!

So this past weekend was Jesse’s 26th birthday and we had quite an adventure. The family and us started on Friday with a London bus pub-crawl out in Tempe.
The Double Decker London bus picked us up for our drinking masquerade at the Rose and Crown, bar (were I found my new favorite beerJ ) we then went to four bars after that. It was an absolute blast. I can’t say exactly how much we drank that night I know it started with some beers and ended with a lot of shots but I do remember how I felt on Saturday. If someone asked me to do this again I most definitely would.

   Unfortunately on Saturday we were all a little under the weather (* cough* cough *). So I picked up where we left off on Sunday. I started by surprising him with breakfast in bed, then let him watch hockey. I was actually letting him rest for the night ahead.
   We went out for Jesse’s birthday dinner, were I surprised him with tickets to The Foo Fighters concert. I must say apart from an actual music festival this was the longest concert I had ever been too. He had so much fun and I actually found out it was his first ever BIG concert, love poppin that cherry! After the concert we ended his birthday at no other than the Rose and Crown bar, the very place we startedJ. Although I didn’t get my beer, I guess it’s everyone else’s favorite beer tooL.
  Afterwards when the weekend was over and we were coming off our adrenaline rush. Jesse told me that I outdid myself from what I did for his birthday last year. O man now I have some new goals to beat next year!

Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment