J&K ADVENTURES

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HE SAID YES! woohoo

Ok so it hasn't acutally been a month since I last posted so I am still ok. Things have been pretty crazy with christmas. I found out that I was accepted to ASU!! Thank you everyone who bought my crafts to help me pay for the fee.
 
      

                 So lets get to the good stuff shall we. Last sunday December 4th,2012 at 3:30pm Jesse finally said yes and ask me to marry him! Words can not even describe how incredably shocked I was that this amazing man would choose to have me be his wife forever!

 I will not bore everyone who is reading this with the details and I'm sure if you are reading this that you already know the whole entire story.
   Basically we had a HUGE fight, I want to say it was the biggest fight that we have had in the 2.5 years we have been together. Eventually we did make up ( before the proposal ).
      Another big event was also happening that day. ( one that I new about ). My brother-in-law was planning a surprise bbq for my sister. She had suspisons so she asked me to come over and help her with her hair. while I was doing that Jesse was getting ready for the BIG event.  Eventually my sister took me to mom's house because she needed a "game. "
      When we pulled in to the driveway I noticed my favorite flowers on the car and all along the walk way. First thought to my mind was that he was apologizing for the fight, didn't want any bad air before christmas. I walked into the house the lights were dimed down, rose petals on the floor, our scrapbooks on the couch with roses all around them, and my favorite song playing in the background. I thought to myself man he is kind of going over board with the apology. Then he came out all dressed up. I was so shocked I didn't know what was happening.
      Jesse got down on one knee and in a voice so quiet I had to lean in to hear him told me he loved me....and asked if I would be his forever, and if I would marry him. It took awhile to get myself to speak. I now know what shock actually feels like.


 With saying yes my family POPPED! out of hiding with a bottle of champagne and flutes and we toasted and celebrated! It was the happiest day of my life thus far!

Jesse and I decieded we would like a long engagement, we have a couple important weddings next year, not to mention school starts!
                                            We picked the date of October 26th, 2013!!!
The day can not come soon enough. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams!
Until we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations Trina! That is so exciting! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sorry i t took so longer to respond this thing is confusing.lol.

    ReplyDelete