J&K ADVENTURES

Friday, December 30, 2011

HaPpY NEW YeAr!!!!

 So I totally missed out on making some blogs for christmas which totally sucks because I had two awsome christmas blogs to write... o well maybe when I finish the scrapbook pages I will create something out of that.
   So New Years Eve is tomorrow night and like everyone else I can not believe this year went by so fast. I remember last year Jesse and I sat down and disscussed everything we had to look forward to in the year 2011 and I guess I can say that I am not surprised by how fast time as flown! Three weddings, birthdays, vacations, and of course ENGAGEMENTS! 2011 was definitly one of the best years I have had thus far.
 And as I say good bye to 2011 and welcome in 2012 I have to say I am very excited for the new year to start, with each passing year new memories are made and I know of a couple in 2012 that will be ones to remember. My aunt and uncle will be down here in March! and I can not wait to meet my new family in July! There are so many things that are already planned for 2012 that I'm sure it will fly by just as fast as '11. So with all that said lets tk a look back on some of my fondest memories of the year 2011.


I wish I could have pictures of every major event that happened during this fantastic year.But becuase I don't here are just the highlights.
 May everyones year be as great as the one before it!
Till we meet again

3 comments:

  1. If you carry your camera with you wherever you go you will totally have pics of all the highlights of your year!...then again Nate tells me that's a little over-board...whatev! Congrats on an awesome year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that is a good idea! yay but u have amazing pictures so it counts!

    ReplyDelete