J&K ADVENTURES

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Craft Money or Bust!

      So I know I haven't been doing this thing for... gosh I don't know MONTHS!! Anyways I figure why not add more to my plate by starting this up again. What can I say reading my besties blog made me decied to start mine up again as well. ( thanks britt ).
    Anywho lots of things going on right now and expecially lots of things building up this week. I am coaching cheer.. yes again... watching a house and two little crazy dogs for a friend. and of course I finally made the decision that I would really like to be a college graduate. Hey even if I cant find a job afterwards and will be in so much debt I won't be able to see. It would be great to have that pretty frame with a diploma in it hanging over my wall.
    So the other night I went on to the ASU website to submit my application for Fall of 2012, and once I got to the end I discovered there is a small fee for them to give you a thumbs or tell you to go jump off a cliff somewhere ( figurativly speaking of course ). Well with Christmas and Birthdays, and Weddings, and animals and everything else that comes up at the end of the year I had no way to come up with the money. So I finally took all my friends advice and started selling one of my crafts that I made for Halloween.
I started selling them for $5.00. I know have determined that I should have probably asked for more but hey what can you do lesson learned. Anyways I thought that if I was lucky I could get 10 people to buy 1 so I could have to the money to apply. 20 of these bad boys latter I think I need to start a building line of mass producers for these bad boys. Well at this point I have 4 that's right 4 done and a long way to go but I still have a week as long as I stay on task it will be good. Keep your fingers crossed that ASU says yes otherwise I will be expecting alot more people to be buying these suckers so I can make somemore income for my little family.  More to come as I get to it. lets hope I can hope on here in another week instead of 3 months!
Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment