J&K ADVENTURES

Friday, October 14, 2011

GOOOOOAAALLLLL!

  
It comes to be a point in life when the little baby you used to know is now a little kid, growing up way to fast. My oldest Nephew recently joined the soccer team, and though he is only 3 years old I know he will be the newest David Beckham of his time.
   He decided he wanted to start playing when my sister took him to see his cousin jr. play for the first time. Now baby Joel has always loved soccer; Jesse and I even got him Mexico’s professional soccer uniform. But getting to watch his cousin play he could help himself to he begged to his mom to play and of course she said yes. They are definitely a dastardly duo out there together. We are already to his third game of the season and so far he loves it.


  I know that at this age you are not supposed to keep score but I’m a little competitive so of course I do; and all I can say is his team has not lost a game yet!

I can’t wait to continue to watch him bloom and grow, maybe he will be a soccer player maybe he will be a pilot all I know is I am looking forward to sharing this great adventure in his life.
Till we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment