J&K ADVENTURES

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

3 weeks down 12 more to go!


So I finished almost my first month of school. How do I feel about school now that I am this far in? Well to tell the truth I absolutly love it! The only thing I wish is that I could partake in more school activities such as clubs, studies, games, and just all campus life has to offer. It is alot of work but I expected as much. I am still working on my time management skills but I know that by the semester is over  I will finally have it down. Good thing for spring. This post isn't going to be very long because I don't have much time and need to finish my other projects before bed. But wanted to atleast right one post even though it is very small. However before I rap this pathetic post up I do want to make a list of things that I want to accomplish this semester.
  • Pass all my classes with a B or better
  • Go to atleast one ASU football game
  • Try and eat/drink at atleast five resturants/bars aroung campus
  • Partake in one ASU event that is not football
  • Make new friends
It's not a very long list but I am still super busy with work ( yes still on OT ) and of course WEDDING!! even though that has had to take a back seat for now.

409 DAYS!
until we meet again!

1 comment: